Monday, December 14, 2009

Still Hoping and Keeping the faith!

Well it is gloomy here in CA! We are running out of options. We really only have one left. I am struggling with myself right now. Did I do something wrong or could I have done anything different. I do not think God brought me on this journey for my heart to hurt like this. I am faithful and in prayer for God's will. I just don't feel like God would bring me here and let me hold him, bond with him, and love on him to snatch it out from under me. I can not express my hurt and my mom is sad because she can't fix it or take the pain away. I feel like I have lost a child. But I continue to pray for peace and clarity. Please continue o pray for my family we are all trying to find peace. And I have realized things over the past couple of days that I would have never though about. Like a more closed adoption. I wanted them to be able to know as much as they wanted. My thick skin has set in and I am trying to be strong for mom and for my sanity.

Please pray that if this is MY Aiden it will work out and if not PLEASE pray for PEACE. This really sucks right now!

Love you all
Erica

1 comment:

  1. Wait for the Lord, Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen thine heart; wait, I say, on the Lord. Psalm 27:14

    Everything is permissible for me, but not everything is benefinicial. I Corinthians 6:12

    ReplyDelete