Tuesday, March 23, 2010

So Excited!

Well friends it is official! I am going to Russia to adopt Dmitry P. in Region 16! I am so excited that I am about to bust! Now to apply for grants, ask friends and family for help and fund raisers!

Anyone that would like to help being with money, prayers, or a helping hand for fund raisers would be greatly appreciated! I have my home study update today at 5:30. And we are off on our next journey. Also I have one of my grants going before the comittee 4/6/10! Wish me luck!

Please pray that we can get this show on the road! My little Russian man is waiting for me to bring him home!

Erica

4 comments:

  1. Love your blog! This makes it official! Now I can follow with you in your journey! Blessings and hugs!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually commented above signed in under Matthew's blog! LOL But he feels the same!

    Kelli

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy to hear you are adopting from Russia. I have adopted two little boys with Ds from Russia, one in 2005 and one in 2009.:) They definitely have their Mama's heart!
    Amy
    RR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Your little guy is SO cute! Good luck with the adoption process. Hope it goes smoothly for you.

    ReplyDelete